OCS - Online Coordination System
This coordination system based on the latest internet technologies
provides all carriers with a rich set of self-coordination facilities.
Using the Online Coordination System (OCS) all air carriers (airlines
and General/Business Aviation operators) with a user account will be
able to undertake much of the routine work of coordination, currently
undertaken by sending and receiving SSIM messages themselves.
Using the World Wide Web air carriers will be able to access the slot
databases in real time and view, add, change and delete flights in their
own slot portfolio at an airport operated by a participating coordinator.
- Self-coordinate schedule requirements within constraints and
- Immediate responses 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Analyze proposed schedule changes and, where both coordinators
are participating, change both ends of a route at the same time.
- Reduce costs by eliminating SITA messages.
- Spot potential slot improvements using the latest slot swap list
View live data for all airports and all operators (read only).
- Add, edit and delete flights.
- Automatically generate slot offers from the coordinator.
Features without an account
The slot availability pages can be used to search for ad hoc and
seasonal runway slots.
Please note: Other constraints, such as terminal or night period
restrictions, may prevent slots being allocated as requested.